Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 13, 2013

Snoopman14's MMCHI 2!

Hey guys!

Today I'm here to inform you of upcoming changes. I will be changing the web address from the current Moshiman14.blogspot.com to an all new name! Can you guess what it is? Well for those that AREN'T Captain Obvious, we are changing it to Snoopman14.blogspot.com*!!! I will also be releasing new ITEM codes, that have been featured on The Daily Growl, or in Moshi Mags! Finally, for Snoopman14's MMCHI 2.0, for the ones that would like to email me, you can get in on some EXCLUSIVE pictures!!! So if you would like to participate, email me at Snoopman14@gmail.com for this once in a lifetime opportunity!!

So get ready for all new, and remember the new address!!

This has been an update from Snoopman14 himself!

*Cap in "Snoopman14" doesn't matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment