Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Farewell... On Here!

Hey guys,

If you do not want to continue your journey with me, please stop reading now. This is our final farewell. For those that want to continue on with me, to a bigger and better site, I am opening a new site soon! I will be operating it using a Weebly, as I just signed up today. But now, I would like to announce that I WILL be continuing to write, and there will be more coming on this new site. We will be together well I make this, so please stick with me because my new site will have more updated, fancier, and a nicer look along with features! I will continue to give you special news, start walkthroughs, and much, MUCH more.



This is my final farewell, except when I announce the new site.
                                             I love you all very much, and thank you for this journey.
                                                                                                          Farewell, Connor Munson

No comments:

Post a Comment