Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Update.

Hey guys,



           This is a simple update just to clear and release some things out. First of all, if you check the site regularly, you will notice I added a picture. It came out much bigger and weirder looking than I had planned. That will be my new banner soon, but for now, please stick with me. I have a few videos being planned and one or two in the works right now. One of which, in a very different spot from where I normally take videos, and the other a dramatic change from my normal videos. I mean, like, a REALLY big change. I currently have an item on the way from Vivid and it will be a special unboxing. I will start to introduce a new type of  video for myself on here on the blog along with the new item.


                                SEE you soon,
                                           Snoopman14

No comments:

Post a Comment